Features And Details
- The upper section of the shoe is made from leather for comfort and flexibility and is flexible and lightweight. Full grain leather extends shoe life and makes the shoe easy to clean.
- The midsole is constructed from Polyurethane which makes the shoe much more durable and also offers shock absorbency and cushioning to reduce foot fatigue
- The sole is synthetic for durability and offers cushion and support for comfortable walking. The rubber sole provides anti-slip protection and better grip in slippery conditions.
- The foam footbed is latex for durability.
- The special San Crispino construction provides support for heel stability
- Strobel Construction is an important feature of the shoe because it offers flexibility to the forefoot which makes walking easier.
- There is a breathable mesh lining to allow air into the show so your foot doesn’t get too hot
Pros of the Rockport Ridgefield Eureka Walking Shoe
- The sole is durable and provides excellent grip on a wide range of surfaces, making it a very safe shoe.
- The upper of the shoe is flexible and offers a more casual look while still being dressy enough for those formal occasions.
- If a person has any foot issues this shoe is a great choice because it offers a latex foot-bed to alleviate foot fatigue and the mesh lining wicks moisture from the foot so feet say dry
- An EVA cushioning system moulds to your feet to provide a more personalized fit
- A padded tongue and collar help to prevent constant rubbing on the shoe which can cause blisters.
Cons of the Rockport Ridgefield Eureka Walking Shoe
- The shoe is not like a running shoe, so if you want to move faster or to run you may need to purchase running shoes.
- Some people think that the leather upper is not as nice as other shoes and does look a little low-end because they are accustomed to more expensive shoes. If this is the case for you, then you should consider purchasing the higher end shoes because in the end you won’t be happy with these.